Thursday 29 November 2012

barton grange

My friend Helen whisked me away for the day.  We went to browse around the Christmas decorations and gifts at Barton Grange Garden Centre - and to chat and have lunch of course!  We had a lovely day.

I took some photos inside but they're not great (bit blurry and out of focus) but I did take these two outside.  A full-size horse and cow made with living plants.  I have some of these plants in my garden wall but I can't remember what they are called.  




We also saw a few monkey puzzle trees and I was amazed at the prices - we have one in our garden (we inherited it from the previous owners) and it has doubled in size in the fifteen years we have been here - it would cost over a thousand pounds to buy.  Blimey!?!

our front garden and drive - june 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment