Sunday 5 February 2012

let it snow


Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

We woke up on Saturday morning to no snow. But...... it started with very small flakes at about 10am and it got heavier and heavier and snowed almost all day. We didn't think it would lay as the ground was quite wet but it just kept on coming and although not very deep we had a lovely covering of crunchy white snow!

Gabriella suggested a dog walk. I was quite happy to look at the snow from inside my cosy, cosy house. The dogs were keen to go for a walk. Gabriella was keen to take some photo's. The dogs were keen to play in the snow. Gabriella was keen to get me out of the house and into the snow so I relented and wrapped myself up and went out for a walk!

Once outside I was happy. The crisp white snow. The silence of snow. The sheer amazement of snow.


Snow is wonderful if you have no travel plans, no work, no appointments. We have enjoyed having snow for the whole weekend but I may not feel so keen tomorrow when we have to do the school run and go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment