Sunday 3 February 2013

♥ 52 Weeks of Happy (5/52) ♥

Well, what a week that was!

I'd like to continue with the '52 Weeks of Happy' and share with you my four happy moments of the week but it really is a struggle to think of four this week.

It started off quite promising with a successful Review Day for MissG.  Basically a Parents Evening held during school hours, a chance to meet the teachers to discuss MissG's GCSE predicted grades for the forthcoming exams.  All very positive and encouraging.  A well deserved pat on the back for MissG!  We went to a little cafe for tea and cake on the way home - mmm very nice.


The week from this point went downhill with the onset of cold/flu symptoms that started on Wednesday and steadily got worse as the week progressed.  How do you know if you have a really bad cold or have the flu?  Headache, sore throat, burning nostrils, fever, tiredness and loss of appetite - I had the lot.  As you can hear, I'm feeling quite sorry for myself.

Let's hope that next week I have a double-dose of happy moments!

Hope you have a good week too. x

No comments:

Post a Comment