Sunday 17 February 2013

♥ 52 Weeks of Happy (7/52) ♥

1.  I would love to be able to crochet.  I see so many beautiful crocheted items on blogs I follow and I am so envious.  Especially the ripple blankets that Lucy at attic24 and Heather at LittleTinBird make - I'd love to be able to make myself a beautiful, colourful, ripple blanket. This year I'm hoping to learn to crochet.  I have watched a few YouTube tutorials, bought myself a book, a hook and this magazine (which came with theses pretty coloured wools).  I have also found a local lady, Stella Adams Scholfield, who does craft workshops so I will sign myself up for the next crochet workshop in April if I haven't put myself off and got totally frustrated and defeated by then!  

2.  Pretty rabbit bunting at the Rheged Centre.  A bit early for Easter bunnies but pretty never the less.

3.  Pancake day, what can I say?  Yum-yum.  Sugar, lemon and a wee dod of ice-cream.  

4.  We woke on Wednesday to a covering of fresh white snow.  These snow covered leaves looked like love hearts (not quite captured on my camera!).  A huge bank of snowy love hearts - they looked lovely and made me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment