Thursday 14 June 2012

Photo 14: time




Where does the time go?  When I'm at work I make plans (in my head) to do all sorts when I get home but then the evening flies by and I only get through a small fraction of them.  Sometimes I  think there's not enough hours in the day.

I have plans to decorate much of our house.  The kitchen, hall, staircase and bathroom are all in need of a freshen up.  The woodwork throughout the house could also do with a lick of paint.

At this time of the year the garden usually takes up a bit of time but the weather hasn't been great so I'm afraid it's a bit neglected.  I keep saying to myself that the next sunny day will be spent putting it in order.  I have planted some geraniums and sweetpeas but they won't flower until the sun shines!

Isn't it time for the sun to shine?  Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment