Saturday 2 June 2012

Photo 2: empty



I have gone a bit crazy on ebay over the last couple of weeks (as mentioned in a previous post) and as a result my piggy bank is empty!

I bought a new (to me) filing cabinet for my Craft Room - I'm trying to get all my craft things organised now that I have my new Craft Room.  There are so many lovely stylish craft rooms on Google images and I'm sure it helps to be creative if you're in creative surroundings.  I have a new workbench, a new carpet and some funky coloured box files.  I'm slowly but surely getting sorted.

I bought a new (to me) 'shabby chic' dining table and chairs - I'm hoping to take delivery of it on Wednesday.

I bought a new arch for the garden - an extra wide one so that I can put my table and chairs under it in the corner of my garden.

I bought three tubes of red, white and blue sprinkles to decorate my iced buns for our Jubilee celebrations.

I bought a new book - our next Book Club read is Rough Music by Patrick Gale.  The next meeting is going to be at my house and I have to chose the next book.  Have you read anything that you can recommend?

Now that my piggy bank is empty I will try not to even 'look' on ebay for a while as I don't want to be tempted!  There's always something isn't there?

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

L x



No comments:

Post a Comment