Today I made a batch of fairy cakes for the Jubilee celebrations.
Today I also...
1. Had a nice long lie in bed. I didn't get up until I heard the dog bark to let me know it was time for him to go out for wee-wees!
2. Had a bacon and mushroom sandwich in toasted bread and a mug of tea made for brunch by MrG.
3. Had a trip to the local Antiques Centre with MrG to look for a chair for my Craft Room. I didn't find a chair but I didn't come home empty handed. We bought a dressing table mirror, an enamel tea-pot and four enamel mugs.
4. Had a lovely text message from my friend Ginny while wandering around the Antique Centre.
5. Had a trip to the local DIY store to buy bark and geraniums for our garden and paint for our kitchen.
6. Had a quick wiz round the supermarket for some ingredients for the fairy cakes.
7. Had a mishmash evening meal - lots of random food put together to make an odd but thoroughly tasty dinner. Kind of like a hot buffet all on one plate - I should have taken a photo of that too!
8. Had a lovely long chat to my sister - making plans to get together later in the week.
9. Had a lovely long soak in the bath while reading a magazine.
10. Had a poorly daughter - Miss G has a very sore throat and is feeling fed up as it's a school holiday this week and she should be having fun!
It's now close to midnight so I'm off to bed. Night night x