Friday 2 March 2012

marvelous march

Marvelous weather marks the start of March. The sun today has been glorious. I could really feel the warmth of the sun on my back while I was out shopping. I hope it is just the start of the spring sunshine - long may it continue.

I've been out fabric shopping today. I'm planning to make lots of freestyle embroidery pictures so although I have stacks of fabric in my craft room I felt the need to buy something new to inspire me and kick start me into action!

While I was in the fabric warehouse I found some fabric that I'm hoping to make into a roman blind for the tall, slim window at the top of my stairs. I took the existing blind down to wash a month ago and decided that it really has seen better days. I haven't made a roman blind before so wish me luck! I'll post a photo of my efforts if/when I get it finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment