Wednesday 8 June 2011

molly makes magazine

Hoorah!  My new Mollie Makes magazine was delivered yesterday.  Did you get yours?  Even after just a quick flick though I was buzzing with inspiration!  I love the whole look and feel of the magazine too - it has been styled really well.  I love the feature on maps and I plan to make something for my Dad for Fathers Day - I have an old book of road maps that has seen better days so I've already pulled some pages out ready to do some decoupage.


My first project though is the freeby felt flower kit - I think I'll sit and make it tonight.
I'm still dipping into Issue 1 too and checking out some of the blogs and websites. Great for checking out new suppliers.


Don't you just love getting a freebie?  I do!  Although I don't think the felt mobile phone kit is really me!  I'm going to be creative and use the pattern and pieces of felt to make something else - maybe a little love heart with the bird on.  Have you made yours into a phone/ipod cover or have you been creative too?

No comments:

Post a Comment