My happy moments of the week include -
1. A lovely lunch with my sister followed by a trip (only a 5 minute car trip from my sisters house) to Talkin Tarn Country Park. The tarn is set within acres of farmland and woodland and is a great place to enjoy a leisurely stroll.
There were lots of school children walking round the tarn, limping and looking totally exhausted. They were halfway through a 50 mile sponsored walk - 36 laps of the 1.3 mile track around the tarn! Ouch, I did feel for them. One lap was enough for us.
2. My sister then mentioned that just up the road in Brampton, there was a shop with a half price sale. She mentioned Cath Kidston so we just had to go and check it out! These two pretty mugs came home with me.
3. MissG went to her school prom. All dressed up and looking glam! A proud moment.
4. MrG went to Holland on a business trip - it was on the same day as the prom so I couldn't go with him this time. He came back with the most enormous cheese bomb. This photo doesn't quite capture the size! He has a bit of a 'thing' for cheese so he was very pleased with himself.
He brought me back some chocolates - because he knows I have 'thing' for chocolate. It was very nice of him but I wish I had a 'thing' for something a bit healthier as it's not helping me waistline!
4. And finally... on the home front. We have finally signed contracts and have a date for moving house. Yippee