Saturday 31 May 2014

May oh my

My oh my I can't believe just how fast this year is going.  I think it's due to the fact that I'm now working full time  (well almost - I do 4 and a half days a week) and the weekends just aren't long enough to do all the household chores, crafting, decorating, gardening etc.  I feel as if I'm constantly chasing my tail.  That said, I do have a wonderfully supportive husband that's happy to do grocery shopping, cooking and gardening so I really shouldn't complain. It's just that I sometimes wish I had a little more time for my crafting.

I found this, long forgotten, paper chain pack and decided to use the pretty paper to do some decoupage.  I'm going to cover a tissue box holder.



I made a start (still not finished) decoupaging an old lamp with tissue paper.  Not very artistic but it may revamp the lamp and help it live a little longer!



and while I had my sewing machine out I made lots of cushions for MissG's bedroom.


The rest of my free time this month has been taken up with my new friend Thelma - I think it's about time that I introduced her to you.  I think she deserves a post of her own!





No comments:

Post a Comment