Monday 30 July 2012

summer holiday 2012 - final installment

I promise this is the final installment!  I wanted to record this holiday but there are so many photo's. 

beautiful Berkeley Castle 


and gardens
 


the most amazing purple roses


and guess who we saw there?  Guess who was sat at the next table having lunch in the garden?

Helen Folasade Adu OBE, better known as Sade
 
google image

I'm sure she lives in a time machine because she certainly didn't look any older than she did in the 1980's - she is beautiful.

We're now onto the last few photographs - little incidental photos that don't mean much to anyone else but capture the moments of pure holiday relaxation - they make me smile.

flowers in our cottage bedroom 

 

the clock in the living room where I sat quietly stitching, no tv, no chatter, just me and the tick-tock


the scrummy ploughman's lunch at Chipping Sodbury


 and MrG's delicious barbecued piri piri chicken - mmm.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment